Saturday, March 8, 2008

Salomon Contagrip Støvle

that "DU DU DU WOMEN "!!!!







I thought long and hard about how to celebrate this day ... I do not like calling party .. because when it was established that day certainly did not think that would have been christened with billions of mimosa ... (among other things, a flower that makes you an allergy to those who should not have) ...
I always wondered what sense to celebrate the woman only because it is ... if this were a normal thing then there is also the feast of man ..
but no ..
so I concluded that a party is built to make us feel a star for a day as for the rest of the institutions we forget our bodies ..
and then I played qst bitter bitter day .. as it should be was when it was set up .. and I suddenly realized that I do not want mimosas ..
not want flowers,
nor cards, nor
chocolates ..
am a woman now but I was even yesterday and I will be tomorrow ..
want to greet me if I did them every day because every day I am a woman.

and how things are today women do not really need but wish to undertake to settle all those walls that still exist in our society, well-covered by equalities only in shape, heralded only on official documents full of fine words.
Mimosa is NOT given to us a thought in more each day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment