Friday, November 12, 2010

Heather Brooke Deep Throat

Story "CERINO"




of Leonardo Fraternale


In recent times, you know, are very popular, do not ask anything, do not speak, but everyone is talking about me and where I finish. By the way, I introduce myself: I am the match, or if it is better for you, the match (not exactly the same, but it serves to understand).

This is my story and I will tell why they are on everyone's lips:

is generally produced with automatic machines capable of producing up to two million pieces per hour ready for use. It starts with a piece of wood (from all sides, turning half the world) that is cut in tante tavole sottili dallo spessore di circa 2,5 millimetri. Le tavole vengono poi suddivise in tanti bastoncini - la parte legnosa di ogni mio simile - e veniamo successivamente immersi in una soluzione di fosfato di ammonio. Tale sostanza rende più lenta la combustione e fa in modo che io non continui a bruciare al mio interno una volta spento.
I bastoncini vengono poi allineati su un nastro trasportatore che provvede a immergerli nella paraffina che, assorbita dalle fibre di legno, consentirà alla fiamma di trasferirsi progressivamente lungo il mio stelo. Una mia estremità viene poi immersa nel miscuglio che forma la capocchia . Nel caso dei miei fratelli svedesi, si tratta in genere di una soluzione contenente zolfo e a volte carbon powder and potassium chlorate to help maintain the flame.
Once dried, the heads are ready to be packed in boxes that are equipped with a strip of sandpaper to create the friction needed to develop flame, while the packaging of Swedish brothers show a strip coated with red phosphorus will help to create the chemical reaction needed to generate the flame.

Now that you know all my history and all the work behind for me, you understand why I'm so pissed off? I really have to, but I say, you need to finish in the hands of two balls that I go from one hand to 'other?

Mah ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment